Hotel has been constructed in traditional Ladakhi style but conforms to Green Architectural standards by using state of art technicques like:
* European standard of HVAC system for the entire hotel.
* Double glazed windows.
* 95 Solar panels for hot water supply and under floor heating.
* Natural sunlight in bathrooms and guest rooms.
* Energy efficient LED and CFL lights.
* Energy saving device smart card room entry system.
* Safety Management Systems in The Grand Dragon Ladakh conform to international standards.
* Key cards: The guests recycle keycards by returning them to the reception before check out.
* Linen reuse program: The guest is made aware of the water wastage and pollution while washing linen.
* Practicing Non-Toxic chemicals and detergents for cleaning surpose.